Saturday 10 September 2011

Analysis of diet



 According to the food pyramid, the nutrient that I am lacking the most is fibre.

Therefore, I have decided to make alterations to my diet while still taking into consideration 2 huge factors
1. My mom does not approve of me eating vegetable outside(as they may not have been washed properly)
2. I don't eat dinner as I sleep too early(so the unused energy will store up as fats)
I have decided to make the following changes to my diet:

1. Have an apple for breakfast instead (although vege fibre is different to fruit fibre, as they provide different nutrients, but it still counts as fibre:)
2. Bring my own cherry tomatoes for recess instead of buying canteen food
3. Have a banana after lunch
4. Have a light snack at 5pm instead of dinner. Eat a fruit and 1 whole stalk of brocolli

No comments:

Post a Comment