Sunday 11 September 2011

Comments on Wenli's blog

Hi, I read your blog, and I think the chicken porridge that you suggested looks quite tasty in the picture:) However, I think that it may not have enough nutrients to be considered 1 meal. As in, I think it's 1 dish, not 1 meal. I think maybe you can add fruits to make it more complete? And a beverage. BTW, I think you can add more things in the porridge, such as egg(don't add century egg or salted egg btw, there's a lot of preservatives) and more veggie, since I think the proportion may be a bit off if you analyse it using the food pyramid as there is a lot more carbo than protein and fibre. Or you can make it teochew porridge, so you can just have a separate veggie dish, so you dont have to add it all into the porridge:)
Hope this helps:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geeps,

    I think your comments are very constructive, great job :D

    ReplyDelete