Sunday 11 September 2011

Comments on Samantha's blog

Hi samantha, I saw your blog post about not eating enough fruits and too much oil and sugar. I have those problems too!!!! What I do is

1) If I am going to eat something oily, I use paper towels to wipe it first. For example, before I eat french fries, I wrap some of it in a paper napkin and just gently rub it, so the salt and oil will be transferred to the paper towel instead. And then when I eat the french fry, I try to use my lips to brush the fry, so the salt will be on my lips instead, and then wipe my mouth after every few fries:)
2) Get a larger plate. I wipe the oil of the food on the plate:)
3) Dilute your drink, so you will be taking in less sugar and more water:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a very interesting way of reducing oil intake, but it sounds a bit tedious XD

    For me, I would just try to eat less fried food. And when you do, once in a while, just enjoy it as it is ;)

    Shu Ying

    ReplyDelete